Franklin American Mortgage
NOTICE: Parking passes for LP Field are no longer available for the 2013 game.
LP Field Parking Lots
• Parking lots will open at 8 a.m. on gameday.
• Parking permits are $20 and can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com/musiccitybowl*
*Standard Ticket Master Fees Apply
• RV parking is $55 and can be purchased through the Bowl office by calling 615.743.3130.
• No parking passes will be sold on Game Day.
• You will not be allowed to pay cash at the stadium parking lots on Game Day.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, call the Bowl office at 615.743.3130.
Game Day Shuttle Information
Gray Line of Nashville is providing roundtrip shuttle service to the Bowl with two separate types of transportation:
1. Official Music City Bowl Shuttle
Two points of pickup:
• Convention Center/Renaissance Hotel - 611 Commerce Street (downtown)
• Greer Stadium - 534 Chestnut Street (south of downtown)
If you have questions about the shuttle service, call 615.883.5555.
Additional shuttle service information will be available at a later date.
2. Gray Line Hotel and Campground Shuttle
This transportation is from the hotel and Campgrounds in the immediate Nashville area. This does not include outlying areas such as Brentwood, Goodlettsville, Harding Place, etc. Guests can drive to Casino Depot from outlying hotels for this service.
• Casino Depot
• All Music Valley Hotels and Campgrounds
• All Elm Hill Pike Hotels
• All West End Area Hotels
• Hotels on Demonbreun Street
• Central Parking - Where to Park Downtown
• Park It! Downtown - Map of Downtown
• Park It! Downtown - 50 closest parking lots to LP Field
• Park It! Downtown - Additional information about Downtown parking