Franklin American Mortgage
One Titans Way
Nashville, TN 37213
What can you tell me about LP Field?
LP Field is home to the NFL's Tennessee Titans. The stadium is an open-air, natural-grass stadium, and there are 68,000 seats. The stadium is located on 105 acres on the east bank of the Cumberland River overlooking downtown Nashville.
Can I tour LP Field before the game?
No, unfortunately LP Field is not conducting tours during Bowl Week.
How far is LP Field from the Gaylord Opryland Resort?
LP Field is approximately 15 minutes away from Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.
What time do the LP Field ticket windows open for will-call?
Will-call ticket windows will ONLY be open on game day. More information on specific times will be available closer to game day.
What time do LP Field parking lots open?
7:00 a.m. CST
What security procedures will be in place on game day?
• All containers, bags, backpacks and purses larger that 8 1/2" X 11" are prohibited
• Any hand-held items and persons will be subject to visual inspection; ticket holders refusing such search
may be denied admittance
• Increased uniformed officers will be present both inside and outside the coliseum
• If stadium security determines, in its sole discretion, that a bag or parcel is too large, fans will be asked to
either check it or return it to their car
• For more security information, click here.
What other policies will be enforced on game day?
• Still cameras and binoculars will be allowed; their cases are prohibited
• Video cameras, coolers, ice chests, cans, bottles, weapons, fireworks, strollers, umbrellas, banners, and any
type of noise makers are all prohibited
• Small American flags may be brought into LP Field only if they are not on a pole or small stick handles
• No ticket pass-outs are allowed at any time
Disabilities Guide: Click here for LP Field's Disabilities Guide
LP Field Seating: Click here to view the Seating Diagram