Humana's National Veterans Initiative: Humana's Heroes Wounded Warriors Program
This year, Humana is a proud sponsor of the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl through the Humana’s Heroes Wounded Warriors Program. Humana has a strong history of commitment to Veterans and is furthering its efforts by:
- Pledging to hire 1,000 Military Veterans and/or their spouses over a three-year period.
- Donating $1 million to the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities.
The Humana’s Heroes Wounded Warriors Program is part of their National Veterans initiative. Humana established Humana’s Heroes in partnership with the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl benefitting Veterans through the Yellow Ribbon Program at Lipscomb University, American Gold Star Moms, and J9.
This year, through the Humana’s Heroes Wounded Warriors Program:
- 23 soldiers and their families will stay at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel during BOWL Week.
- 43 soldiers and their families will enjoy invitations to VIP areas for BOWL Week events.
- 132 soldiers and their families will be hosted in 6 suites proudly displaying an American flag during the game.
A special thanks for donating suites to the Humana's Heroes Wounded Warriors Program:
ABC Supply Delta Dental of Tennessee
First Tennessee Bank H&M Construction
The Tennessean R D Plastics
For more information on Humana's Veterans Initiatives visit, www.humana-veterans.com